Dr. Pablo H. Olivieri graduated in 1977 of Dentist in the School of Dentistry of the National University of La Plata, Argentina. In 1995 got the degree of Doctor of Dentistry in the same institution. Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology, practicing these specialties exclusively in the private sector.
Former Professor of Surgery I at the Private School SOLP –UCALP in La Plata, Former Professor of Orthognathic Surgery at career specialization of Orthodontics at FOLP and Former Assistant Professor of Anatomy at FOLP. Currently Assistant Professor of Surgery B of the School of Dentistry at the National University of La Plata.
Published research papers and clinical cases in scientific journals.
Lecturer at courses in Surgery and Implantology.
Lecturer at conferences, courses conferences, congresses or national and international scientific activities.
- Dentist. National University of La Plata (1977)
- Specialist in Surgery (1983)
- Teaching Career (1983)
- Doctor of Dentistry (1995)
- Specialist in Implantology (2011)
- Former Assistant Professor of "Anatomy" of the FOLP. UNLP.
- Former Professor of "Orthognathic Surgery" in the specialty of
Orthodontics FOLP. UNLP.
- Former Professor of "Surgery I" SOLP and UCLP.
- Assistant Professor of "Surgery B" FOLP. UNLP.
- Lecturer at Surgery and Implant courses.
- Lecturer at courses and conferences at national and international conferences